PETROGUARD HAZMAT PILLOWS FOR CHEMICAL AND OIL SPILLS
PetroGuard hazmat pillows are quick!
Filled with PetroGuard, known for its speed, quality, efficiency, and absorption capacity of over 4:1, these pillows give greater absorption per square inch than cylindrical booms.
- One PetroGuard hazmat pillow has the equivalent surface area per linear foot of (8) 5’ conventional socks or booms.
- They significantly reduce labor hours because they are so long-lasting compared to polypropylene booms and pillows.
- Handing of the pillows is safer because oils or chemicals are absorbed and encapsulated and will not leach or re-release, even under pressure.
- Long lasting which significantly reduces labor hours.
- Easy placement and reduced maintenance.
- Anywhere where reactive or other hazardous chemicals and oils are used around plant production and storage areas.
- During maintenance procedures.
- Around shop and work areas.
- Storage facilities.
- On first responder trucks for quick response.
- Any hard surface area where conventional socks and pillows are used.
- Military installations.
- Anywhere where loose particulate is not practical.
Standard Size Options
|Item #||Item Description|
|PGP24||24″x24″ PetroGuard Hazmat Pillow for Hard Surfaces|
|PGP36||36″x36″ PetroGuard Hazmat Pillow for Hard Surfaces|