PetroGuard hazmat absorbent pillows are constructed of brightly colored polypropylene cloth, reinforced at the edges and filled with our premier solidifying absorbent. This is not your average absorbent pillow, because it is filled with PetroGuard, the true solidifying absorbent for hazardous and reactive chemicals.
PetroGuard hazmat pillows’ large surface area gives greater absorption per square inch than cylindrical booms.
- One PetroGuard hazmat pillow has the equivalent surface area per linear foot of (8) 5” conventional socks or booms.
- PetroGuard pillows are ideal for land use.
- PetroGuard pillows will reduce man-hours by replacing conventional, frequently changed polypropylene booms and pillows.
- Absorbent pillows are filled with PetroGuard® high capacity solidifying absorbent.
- Absorbent pillows can be clipped together to form a continuous blanket to cover a larger area as needed.
- Oil or chemicals absorbed will not be released when handled, even under pressure.
- Safer to handle.
- Reduce operating costs. PetroGuard absorbent pillows will absorb over 400% their own weight.
- Anywhere where reactive or other hazardous chemicals are used around plant production and storage areas.
- During maintenance procedures
- Around shop and work areas.
- Storage facilities.
- On first responder trucks for quick response.
- Anywhere conventional socks and pillows are used.
- Military installations.
- Anywhere where loose particulate is not practical.
- Absorb and solidify reactive chemicals such as titanium tetrachloride or chlorosilane.
- Absorb and solidify other hazardous chemicals such as butadiene, chlorobenzene and others.
Please contact us for guidance on compatible chemicals.
|PetroGuard Solidifying Absorbent||PGP24||@||24” X 24”||$76|
|PetroGuard Solidifying Absorbent||PGP36||@||36” X 36”||$127|