PetroGuard hazmat pillows are quick!
Filled with PetroGuard, these hazmat pillows are know known for speed, quality, efficiency, and absorption capacity of over 4:1. They give greater absorption per square inch than (6) 5″ cylindrical booms. Overall this results in significant cost savings and safer clean-up.
- One PetroGuard hazmat pillow has the equivalent surface area per linear foot of (6) 5’ conventional socks or booms.
- They significantly reduce labor hours because they are so long-lasting compared to polypropylene booms and pillows.
- Handing of the pillows is safer because oils or chemicals are absorbed and encapsulated and will not leach or re-release, even under pressure.
- Long lasting which significantly reduces labor hours.
- Easy placement and reduced maintenance.
- Anywhere where reactive or other hazardous chemicals and oils are used around plant production and storage areas.
- During maintenance procedures.
- Around shop and work areas.
- Storage facilities.
- On first responder trucks for quick response.
- Any hard surface area where conventional socks and pillows are used.
- Military installations.
- Anywhere where loose particulate is not practical.
Standard Size Options
24″x24″ features reinforced grommets on each corner for clipping together
36″x36″ features reinforced grommets on each corner for clipping together
For pricing and custom designed blanket information, please call 860 350-2200 or contact us here.